Today’s Prescription: Start Something New
Generic Name: Let your voice be heard.
Common Side Effects: growing as person, helping others, loving yourself more
Stop “start something new” and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as: You’ve stormed a revolution for negative causes, you’ve cause emotional or bodily harm to others
Welcome my dears!
You have arrived and hopefully will stay for a wink or two at a blog that promotes pride and inclusion for those that suffer from mental health difficulties.
Each new page entry short or long will include:
- A New Prescription (and unlike our money driven society each new prescription will have a generic ready with hast)
- Asylum Inpatient Press: News links to contemporary issues and discoveries in Psychology or Neurology.
- Help and other Voices: Links to someone brave enough to publish their personal story battling their condition. Or a link to additional support sources.
- Revolutionary Art: An evaluation of “madness” through, paintings, sculptures, photography storytelling and analysis of archetypes.
- A Riddle that will be answered in the next page publication.
Sidenote: If you have art or a story please feel free to email us your material for publication at Emmaoftheimpact@gmail.com. There some great photographers we’ve worked with and we will be showcasing their work from time to time. My bio picture here as Emma Retina is me working with the very talented John Hauschildt and you can see more of his work at http://www.rumdoodle.com/ or http://www.modelmayhem.com/1105985
We will explain the Title (Authority of a Schizoaffective Retina) in our next regular page. But for now lets just start with a madman’s tradition of answering a question with another question-
Riddle- What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?